Engineering and Technology Department
Welcome! The degree and certificate programs offered through the Engineering and Technology Department prepare students to transfer to institutions offering bachelor's degree programs in engineering or technology , as well as for immediate employment in engineering science and other technical fields. These various programs also give students who are currently employed in technical positions the opportunity to retrain and upgrade their technical skills.
One of the benefits of attending MCC is that our technology degree programs are part of the Connecticut College of Technology pathways program. This program allows students who have successfully completed a degree program in Technology Studies at MCC to enter Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) as a junior and earn a bachelor of science degree in Industrial Technology, Engineering Technology, Electronic Technology, Computer-Aided Design or Technology Education from CCSU's School of Technology.
Degree Programs - View the the Program Curriculum
- Computer Engineering Technology, A.S.
- Engineering Science, A.S.
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology, A.S.
- Technology Studies, A.S.
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Option, Technology Studies, A.S.
- Electronics Technology Option, Technology Studies, A.S.
- Engineering Technology Option, Technology Studies, A.S.
- Industrial Technology Option, Technology Studies, A.S.
- Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Option, Technology Studies, A.S.
- Technology Education Option, Technology Studies, A.S.
- Technology Management Option, Technology Studies, A.S.
Certificate Programs - View the Program Curriculum
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Energy
- Technology Management
Learn about a career in Engineering and Technology
Steven Moore, Associate Professor
Chair, Engineering and Technology Department
MCC is proud of its academic excellence, new facilities, flexible schedules, small classes, low tuition and faculty with both academic and "real world" credentials. The College offers over 60 programs, transfer options, financial aid and scholarships, as well as access to baccalaureate degrees through guaranteed admissions programs with several universities. MCC is situated on a park-like campus and is easily accessible from I-84.
For additional information, contact: Beverly Ferrigno