Business & Community
Manchester Community College advances academic, economic, civic, personal and cultural growth by providing comprehensive, innovative and affordable learning opportunities to diverse populations. We are a learning-centered community committed to access, excellence and relevance.
MCC believes in:
Shared Understanding - Shared Responsibility - Shared Leadership
To achieve this distinctive mission, Manchester Community College:
- ensures access to any who desire a college experience;
- maintains instruction of the highest quality;
- welcomes people of every ethnicity, national origin, religion, political belief, sexual orientation, age, or disability;
- encourages mutual respect and understanding for people in all their diversity;
- offers support and guidance to those who lack the essential skills and resources that promote learning;
- offers programs and services designed to overcome academic, financial and social barriers;
- provides a foundation in general education through a full range of liberal arts and science offerings, as well as an array of courses for those who wish to develop or upgrade career skills;
- provides a wide range of extracurricular activities for students and the community, including conferences and seminars on academic, political, religious and social issues;
- provides a venue for athletic, artistic, recreational and social events;
- offers on- and off-campus programs tailored to the needs of the business community and other educational institutions.
For additional information, contact: Martin J. Hart