Computer Skills and ApplicationsBusiness and Industry Services at Manchester Community College offers software and hardware training designed to meet your needs.
- Our instructors are technically qualified and know how to communicate technical concepts.
- Our labs are modern and comfortable.
- Our facilities are convenient and excellent places to learn.
You can choose from a wide variety of existing courses or have one adapted/created to meet the special needs of your company. If you don't see the course that you want in our catalog, we will work with you to create the type of training that is both educationally sound and cost-effective. Training can take place in the college computer labs or at your appropriately equipped site.
We offer courses in a variety of software products including:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
- Website design and development
- Advanced training in developing Access databases
If your needs are programming-related, we can provide training in Oracle, Perl, VBA, HTML, XML, and other languages.
Call Mick Pigott, Business & Industry Services Representative, at 860-512-2815.
Send Me Information!
For additional information, contact: Mick Pigott