In-Service Training for
State of Connecticut Employees
We are pleased to offer to the employees of the State of Connecticut In-Service Training courses, which are a result of the successful partnership between the Department of Administrative Services and the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities and Board of Regents for Higher Education.
- Access: Advanced Topics
- Access: Intermediate
- Access: Introduction
- Adobe Acrobat: In-Depth
- Adobe Desktop Publishing Overview (PC)
- Adobe Dreamweaver: In-Depth
- Adobe InDesign: Create Dynamic Interactive Presentations for Web and PDF
- Adobe InDesign: In-Depth - NEW!
- Adobe Photoshop: In-Depth (PC)
- Database Introduction using SQL Server 2008
- Excel: Advanced Topics
- Excel: Data and Functions
- Excel: Intermediate
- Excel: Introduction
- Expression: In-Depth
- HTML 5 and CSS 3: Introduction - NEW!
- HTML 5: Responsive Web Design - NEW!
- Microsoft Office Certification Testing
- Microsoft Project: In-Depth
- Oracle SQL: Introduction Certification Prep - NEW!
- Outlook: In-Depth
- Outlook: Tips, Tricks & Timesavers
- PC Maintenance
- PHP and MySQL: Introduction (How to Create Web Forms and Capture Information)
- PowerPoint: In-Depth
- Programming Basics: Foundation for C#, VB.NET, JAVA and XML
- QuickBooks: Basics and Beyond - NEW!
- VB.NET Programming: Introduction
- Winning Strategies for E-mail and Internet Use - NEW!
- Word: Advanced (Working with Complex Documents) - NEW!
- Word: In-Depth
Essential Business Skills
- Accounting I
- Essentials of Project Management
- Essentials of Project Management and MS Project, Process and Tool: How They Work Together
- Forensic Accounting: What You Don’t Know Most Certainly CAN Hurt You!
- Freedom of Information Act: What You Need to Know for Compliance and Protection
- Proven Problem Solving Skills: Maximizing Productivity
- Public Speaking: Basket Case or Schmoozing Ace?
- Spanish for the Workplace I & II
Developing Leadership Skills
- Middle Management Skills Certificate
- The Successful Manager
State employees, please note:
If you would like a catalog in electronic form, please visit the State In-Service Training website at: www.commnet.edu/inservice.
Need information about State In-Service Training?
Contact Shirley Failla at 860-512-2816 or email email@example.com.
Do your employees need what we're offering to state employees?
These are just a few of the hundreds of courses offered by MCC. If you don't see listed here what your employees need, please give us a call and we'll be happy to help you identify other solutions, including the customized training we offer to local businesses. Contact Mick Pigott, Business & Industry Services Representative, at 860-512-2815 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ College Closing Procedures ~
Announcements regarding class cancellations and delayed openings due to weather conditions are broadcast on the following radio stations:
WTIC WDRC WHCN
•When the college is closed, all classes are cancelled for that day and will be rescheduled.
•When the college has a delayed opening of 10:00 a.m. or later, full-day DAS classes will be cancelled and rescheduled. Classes scheduled from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. will not be held and will be rescheduled. Classes scheduled from 1-4 p.m. will run on schedule.
•When classes are held, students are expected to attend and no refunds or credits will be given for non-attendance.
For additional information, contact: Mick Pigott