Academic Advisors serve as facilitators and advocates, empowering our students to make informed, responsible decisions throughout their college experience.
Schedule an Appointment
Do you need to meet with a counselor/advisor? Please call 860-512-3320 to schedule an appointment, or if you are on campus, drop by the Advising and Counseling Center, SSC L108 and we would be happy to schedule an appointment for you.
Can't wait for a scheduled appointment? You are welcome to come in during our Open Advising periods, which are open to all students as follows:
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Please note, Open Advising is on a first come, first serve basis.
Important Advising Dates
- Returning Students Advising / Registration Weeks: March 31 - May 9, 2014
- Veterans Advising Week: April 7 - 11, 2014
- Fall 2014 Online Registration runs (for those registered in spring 2014 semester) April 7-20
- Fall 2014 Semester Online Registration begins (for all students) Monday, April 21, 2014
- New Student Advising Seminars begin Monday, April 21, 2014
- In-person Registration begins Monday, April 21, 2014
The mission of the Advising and Counseling Center is to provide confidential, responsive advisement to our highly diverse, student population. Academic Advisors use a developmental model, which focuses on the personal and academic growth of our student population.
Location and Contact Information
LocationStudent Services Center, L-108
ContactAdvising and Counseling Center Mailing Address:
Great Path, MS #8
P.O. Box 1046
Manchester, CT 06045-1046
Advising and Counseling Center Phone Number:
For additional information, contact: Vincent McCann