Lowe Student Services Center, L108MCC has the following resources available to community members and students who wish to transfer:
- Individualized Transfer Counseling (call 860-512-3320 for an appointment)
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- General Education Articulation Guides for Local Colleges
- Transfer Resources in the Counseling Resource Library (Lowe Student Services Center, Room L-108) such as college catalogs, viewbooks, brochures, college videos and DVDs.
For more information about MCC's transfer program, please contact Transfer Counselor Robert Turner at 860-512-3320.
MCC Students: Considering Transferring?
Manchester Community College will host its Annual Spring Transfer Fair on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. on the second floor of the SBM Charitable Foundation Building.
Approximately 20 to 30 colleges/universities admissions representatives are anticipated to participate on-site to highlight their respective schools and academic programs.
This event is geared towards our evening student population (non-traditional, part-time students). Our goal is to connect our evening students with college representatives to discuss their educational plan.
Advising and Counseling Center Mailing Address:Great Path, MS #8
Manchester, CT 06040
Advising and Counseling Center Phone Number:860-512-3320
School Transfer Guides
- American International College - Nursing
- Central Connecticut State University
- Central Connecticut State University School of Education
- ECSU General Ed. Requirements (for Compact students enrolled prior to Fall 2008)
- ECSU New Liberal Arts Requirements
- Saint Joseph College
- SCSU - Business
- SCSU - Early Childhood Education
- SCSU - General Education
- SCSU - Nursing
- SCSU - Social Work
- UConn - Guaranteed Admissions Program
- UConn School of Agriculture
- UConn College of Liberal Arts and Science
CT State Universities and UConn’s Transfer Links
For additional information, contact: Robert Turner