Lowe Student Services Center, L108MCC has the following resources available to community members and students who wish to transfer:
- Individualized Transfer Counseling (call 860-512-3320 for an appointment)
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- General Education Articulation Guides for Local Colleges
- Transfer Resources in the Counseling Resource Library (Lowe Student Services Center, Room L-108) such as college catalogs, viewbooks, brochures, college videos and DVDs.
For more information about MCC's transfer program, please contact Transfer Counselor Robert Turner at 860-512-3320.
MCC Students: Considering Transferring?
Manchester Community College will be hosting its Annual Transfer Fair on October 31, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event will be held in the Learning Resource Center and SBM Charitable Foundation Buildings.
Students will have the opportunity to meet with representatives from over 40 different colleges and universities. Representatives will be available to answer questions regarding admission requirements, transfer scholarships, and other educational opportunities.
Advising and Counseling Center Mailing Address:Great Path, MS #8
Manchester, CT 06040
Advising and Counseling Center Phone Number:860-512-3320
School Transfer Guides
- American International College - Nursing
- Central Connecticut State University
- Central Connecticut State University School of Education
- ECSU General Ed. Requirements (for Compact students enrolled prior to Fall 2008)
- ECSU New Liberal Arts Requirements
- Saint Joseph College
- SCSU - Business
- SCSU - Early Childhood Education
- SCSU - General Education
- SCSU - Nursing
- SCSU - Social Work
- UConn - Guaranteed Admissions Program
- UConn School of Agriculture
- UConn College of Liberal Arts and Science
CT State Universities and UConn’s Transfer Links
For additional information, contact: Robert Turner