- Library Card Application (PDF)
- Live 24/7 Reference
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Library Instruction Request Form
- What's New (Library Blog)
- Scholarships & Financial Aid Guide
Welcome to the Library
The MCC library is located in the Learning Resource Center. It holds over 60,000 volumes, has a strong reference collection, and subscribes to over 400 periodicals.
The library offers numerous amenities including five group study rooms, individual study carrels, computers, Wi-Fi, laser printing (b&w and color), scanning and photocopying. A magnification device for printed material is also available. The Fireside Commons is a large, contemplative space that is a designated quiet study area and features a working fireplace. The Library Garden is also available during warmer months for members of the MCC community to enjoy.
Students can seek help with research for papers or projects from one of our reference librarians. The librarians are available to assist students in formulating research strategies, searching the library’s online catalog and research databases, and using library services. The “Ask-a-Librarian” reference service allows students to connect to a librarian 24/7 wherever they are. Students can request books and articles not available at MCC through our interlibrary loan service.
Any state resident of high school age or older with valid ID is welcome to register as a borrower at MCC’s library.
Looking for a good book to read?
Find suggestions and the opportunity to join in online discussions of popular reading material from our Reading Guide »
In the Spotlight
Summer Reading @ Your Library!
Summer is the best time to catch up on good reads. For recommendations, check out our Reading at MCC and Chick Lit guides prepared by your MCC Librarians! We also have Kindle e-readers loaded with great titles from authors John Green, Orson Scott Card, Veronica Roth, Michael Pollan, and many more. Borrow a book or e-reader from us today!
Money for College
If you're seeking ways to fund your college education, look no further! Check out of our Scholarships and Financial Aid Guide prepared expressly for current and future MCC students and their families. The guide features helpful information about regional and national scholarship programs as well as financial aid.
- Library Catalog
- Browse the Manchester Community College Library Catalog.
- Magazine, Journal, and Newspaper Databases
- Find articles from magazines, journals and newspapers.
- Subject Guides
- Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by MCC Librarians.
- Inter-Library Loans
- Borrow books and articles from other libraries.
- About the Library
- Library Services
- We provide many services, including:
- Other Library Catalogs
- Browse books that can be found and borrowed at other libraries.
- Ask A Librarian 24/7
- Connect with a librarian and receive help anytime, anywhere, via the Internet.
- Research Tips
- Find information on:
Popular Research Databases
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost)
- Encyclopedia Britannica Online
- Films on Demand (FOD)
- Opposing Viewpoints (Gale)
- Credo Reference
For additional information, contact: Marilyn Haney